Film Studies learned recently that we have been operating with incorrect information regarding liability insurance coverage for off-campus film locations. Until informed otherwise, students should assume that no UNCW liability coverage exists for off-campus locations. When scouting off-campus locations, do not state or imply the existence of liability coverage. If you have previously advised a location owner or designee that such insurance exists, you must inform them of the lack of liability coverage before shooting or continuing to shoot at the location.
UNCW will continue to offer insurance, and cerT. of insurance confirmation, for prop and equipment rental.
Stay tuned - Film Studies is working with the UNCW administration to provide solutions moving forward.
Contact your instructor or department chair Dave Monahan for more information.
Mandatory Production Forms for all Student Productions
- Film Studies Collaborative Agreement
- Locations Information
- UNCW Locations Request Form
- Audio/Visual Image Talent Release and Hold Harmless Release of Claims
- Participation Agreement for Film Studies Activities
- Equipment Request Form 2015
- Equipment Check-Out Guidelines
- Kenan Loading Zone Policy
- Care of Equipment
KENAN 1122 EDIT LAB
Kenan Studio (The Black Box)
Useful Production Forms and Sheets
- Best Practices in Fair Use
- Budget Form
- Camera Log
- Camera Report
- Call Sheet
- Continuity Log
- Script Breakdown
- Sound Report
- Storyboard & Overhead