Information for New and Returning StudentsBills and Refunds
- When all requirements have been met and you have been awarded, your financialaid will disburse to your student account 10 days prior to the beginning of each semester. If your financial aid covers what you owe, no action is required on your part.If your financial aid does not cover what you owe, you must make payment or payment arrangements by the appropriate bill due dates to avoid cancellation of classes.
- Refunds are available as early as the first day of classes. Be sure to set up your E-Refund account so you can receive your refund faster. Your refund can be used to purchase books and to meet other educational expenses. Check the refund schedule.
Your Current Status
- Be aware of and maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Check your e-mail and SeaNet regularly for updates and messages.
Applying and RE-applying for Financial Aid
- All students must reapply every year for financial aid. Note: Requests for summer financial aid require a Summer Aid Application which will be available online in early April of each year.
- Saturday, February 28, 2015 is FAFSA DAY! Financial aid officers and other volunteers will help students complete their FAFSA forms. The service is free and open to students who plan to attend college in the 2015-2016 academic year. Register NOW!
- Preparing for FAFSA Day
24-31 University Closed
1-2 University Closed
12 Classes Begin
19 Martin Luther King Day -University Closed
28 FAFSA Day