Master of Education (M.Ed.) in
Offered as Main Campus and Distance Education
Goal of Program:
Designed to provide advanced study to prepare graduates to be effective school and district level curriculum and instructional leaders.
- Investigates, refines and integrates global education.
- Can be completed entirely online.
- Assess and discerns effective application of curriculum models, instructional practices and supervisory strategies .
- Promotes continuous, lifelong learning in self, students, colleagues, and the community.
- Advocates for appropriate and supportive working conditions for teachers and students.
- Procedures research based, data drive practices for teachers and schools
Program is appropriate for classroom teachers, building administrators, teacher educators, and other personnel who play a supervisory role in the professional development of others.
Dr. William Sterrett
|Intended Time to Degree|
|Required Credit Hours||36 hrs|