Employment: Faculty, Academic Professional, Coaching and Senior Officer Vacancies
- Criminal background checks are conducted on finalists for positions prior to offers of employment.
- If selected for employment, applicants with degrees received from universities or colleges outside the United States will be responsible for having their degrees verified by World Education Services http://www.wes.org/application/ at their own expense.
- To claim Veterans' Preference, eligible applicants must submit a DD Form 214 - Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty to Human Resources upon submitting an application for employment. For help in determining eligibility, please visit http://www.uncw.edu/hr/VeteransPreference.html.
- Assistant Athletic Trainer (Five Vacancies)
- Assistant Golf Coach
- Assistant Athletic Director for Student-Athlete Support Services
- Assistant Swimming Coach (Two Vacanices)
Cameron School of Business
- Assistant Professor - Entrepreneurship
- Academic Advisor
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Accounting (2 Vacancies)
College of Arts & Sciences
- Assistant Professor - Coastal and Ocean Policy
- Online Lecturer - Chemistry (General, Organic)
- Lecturer - Chemistry (General, Organic)
College of Health and Human Services
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Director of Planned Giving
- Associate Vice Chancellor for University Advancement
- Director of Alumni Relations