Employment Opportunities at the University of North Carolina Wilmington
The University of North Carolina Wilmington is committed to creating the most powerful learning experience for our students by providing them with the best instruction and support by superior faculty and staff; opportunities to celebrate the richness of diversity; an environment that prepares them to be global citizens; service learning that enriches academic coursework and impacts the region; an attractive, functional and safe campus environment; and resources from public and private support. UNC Wilmington actively fosters a diverse and inclusive working and learning environment and is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified men and women from all racial, ethnic or other minority groups, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you would like to contribute to these hallmarks of a UNCW education, please consider applying for our employment opportunities by clicking on the relevant links listed below.
- UNCW Staff Vacancies
- UNCW Faculty, Academic Professional, Coaching and Senior Officer Vacancies
- UNC System Vacancies
- North Carolina State Government Job Vacancies
- Criminal background checks are conducted on finalists for positions prior to offers of employment.
- If selected for employment, applicants with degrees received from universities or colleges outside the United States will be responsible for having their degrees verified by World Education Services http://www.wes.org/jobSeekers/ at their own expense.
- To claim Veterans' Preference, eligible applicants must submit a DD Form 214 - Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty to Human Resources upon submitting an application for employment. For help in determining eligibility, please visit http://www.uncw.edu/hr/VeteransPreference.html.
Personal assistance with UNCW'S online application system is available in Human Resources by visiting our offices in Friday Annex, or by calling 910-962-3160.
If you are experiencing issues loading the Job Seekers website, please try clearing your browser cache.
|Friday Annex||Telephone: 910-962-3160|
|Cahill Drive near the water tower||Fax: 910-962-3840|
Employment Eligibility Verification Program Effective January 1, 2007, UNCW will verify the legal employment eligibility of all new employees.
Crime and Safety Report - this report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by UNCW; and public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from campus. The report also contains institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes and other matters. A copy of the report may also be requested by contacting the UNCW Police Department at 910-962-2222.