Human Resources

HR Forms

Looking for a Human Resources form? See below or if you can't find the form you are looking for, please call (910) 962-3160 for assistance.

Tax and I-9 Forms

Worker's Compensation Forms

Benefit Forms

Employment Forms

Staff Development & Training Forms

Other HR Forms

UBusiness Forms

The following forms can be found by logging into U-Business and going to SeaPor

  • SHRA & EHRA (permanent employees, less than 1.0 FTE) Time Sheet (HR2.10)
  • SHRA Temporary Employee Time Sheet (HR2.30)
  • Student Time Sheet (HR1.61)
  • Vacation Leave/Sick Leave Record - SHRA (Exempt) & EHRA Employees (HR2.10A)