- Teal Email Archive Direct Link
- FAQs for Teal Email Archive
- TealWare Applications Link
- About TealWare Applications
Recommended Browsers for Teal Email Archive
- PC / Mac: Firefox
- Mobile Devices - Log in to TealWare applications (tealware.uncw.edu) and click on "Teal Email Archive."
For help, please contact the Technology Assistance Center (TAC) at 910-962-4357.
Teal Email Archive (for faculty / staff)
With the Teal Email Archive, faculty and staff have access to "virtually unlimited" email from anywhere via an Internet connection. There is no need to worry about accidentally deleting an email (or archiving your emails locally) because your email is in the Teal Email Archive. Please note that this is a secure, private cloud.
NOTE: This system maintains faculty & staff emails from December 17, 2010 until the date your account is migrated to Office365 (Fall 2015). For information on how to utilize Office365's Online Archive solution click here.
NOTE: There is approximately one day of lag time for your email to become visible in the Teal Email Archive. (Today's email will be visible in the Archive tomorrow.)
Access the Archive:
- Teal Email Archive Direct Log In Link (use Firefox browser for best experience)
- Overview of the Teal Email Archive (PDF)
- Advanced Search Instructions (PDF)
- How to Auto-Delete Messages in Outlook (PDF)