ArtSea Jr: Ages 7-10
Must have completed 1st grade and turn 7 by June 1st
Pack up your paintbrushes and head to the beach for a week of artistic fun. Explore our coastal marine habitats and discover amazing animals that will serve as your artistic inspiration. Join us to learn how to sketch skates, paint puffers, carve crabs and much, much more. Come study art in one of the best studios that mother nature provides - the sea!
Field excursions include:
- Trips to beach, marsh, fouling community, aquarium, Center for Marine Science and more
- Meet local artists; create environmentally inspired art for your portfolio using different mediums; participate in a gallery showing on Friday; explore a variety of marine habitats.
Program Dates and Tuition
Day of Week:
|Monday - Friday|
8 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Pick up Friday at 12:00 p.m.
Staff / Child Ratio:
|Location:||UNCW Campus - drop off at Isaac Bear Early College|
|Summer 2017 Dates:||June 26-30|
You must register by 5:00 p.m. the Wednesday before your program is to begin.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.
• Note that prices, content, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• Questions? Call 910.962.2640 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Website and program content © UNCW MarineQuest