- Roger Sessions: Complete solo piano music. Supported by grants from the Mary Flagler Cary Charitable Trust and the National Endowment for the Arts. The first recording of all these works by one artist. Koch International Classics #7106.
- Roger Sessions: Complete solo piano music. Reissued on Albany Records. Catalogue #Troy802
- Piano Concerto of Roger Sessions. With the Polish Radio National Symphony conducted by Joel Subin. Forthcoming.
- Roger Sessions: Piano and string music. Supported in part by a Charles L. Cahill Faculty Research and Development Grant from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Koch International Classics #7153.
- Junk and Jubilee by Max Schubel, performing both notated and improvised solos. With the Polish Radio National Symphony conducted by Joel Subin. Opus One CD #178.
- Terrestrial Music, by Mary Jeanne van Appledorn, for Piano, Violin and String Orchestra. The Polish Radio Symphony conducted by Joel Subin. Opus One CD #173.
- Divertimento by Max Schubel, for piano, trumpet and chamber orchestra. With the Polish Radio National Symphony conducted by Joel Subin. Opus One CD #171.
- Piano and chamber works of Ethan Haimo, Centaur Records #CRC 2253.
- Piano music of American composers Frank Retzel and Ruth Shaw Wylie, Opus One CD #165.
- Maximilian Kreuz: Konzertstück for Piano, Clarinet, and String Orchestra, with the Wiener Kammerphilharmonie conducted by Claudius Traunfellner. Edition Projekt Uraufführungen CD 9302.
- Piano works of Austrian composer Maximilian Kreuz. These world premiere recordings were produced by Austrian National Radio, and have been broadcast many times on programs that reach much of Europe. Johann Hartel Productions #1014.
- Solo and chamber concerts in the United States, Canada, England, France, Germany, Israel, Costa Rica, Taiwan, and China.
- In addition to the above, performances in Austria beginning twenty years ago. These include, among many others:
Several recitals at the Konzerthaus in Vienna, as part of the contemporary festival "Musikfest Österreich-Heute"
Two recitals at the Mozarteum, Salzburg
Soloist with the Wiener Kammerphilharmonie orchestra in a world premiere performance at the Musikverein in Vienna. Recorded by Austrian National Radio.
Two solo recitals in Graz, one recorded by Austrian National Radio.
- Appearances in New York over the past twenty years. These include, among many others:
Two recitals at Merkin Concert Hall
Four solo recitals at Carnegie Recital Hall, sponsored by Artists International.
Concert at Carnegie Recital Hall sponsored jointly by two contemporary music groups, Friends and Enemies of New Music (New York) and Projekt Uraufführungen Vienna.
- Concerto appearances with, among others, the Wilmington Symphony Orchestra, the Bronx Symphony Orchestra, and the Shanghai (China) Opera Symphony Orchestra.
- World premieres of many contemporary solo and chamber works in the U.S. and abroad by such composers as Kamran Ince, Joel Feigin, Maximilian Kreuz, Otto Luening. Have often worked closely with composers in preparing performances.
- Lecture-recital "The Piano Sonatas of Roger Sessions." Created this program on Sessions and his music. The presentations include, among others:
Boston Conservatory; New York University;
The University of Florida; The University of California at Berkeley;
The University of Chicago; The University of Notre Dame;
The Austrian Music Society (Vienna);
The Jerusalem Academy of Music, at Hebrew University, Jerusalem;
The Royal Academy of Music, London;
The Sonneck Society for American Music annual conference;
The City University of New York Graduate Center: premiere performance.
- Master classes: National University of Costa Rica; the Vienna Music Academy; the San Diego Chamber Music Workshop; the University of Notre Dame; Gettysburg College; ten days of master classes at the Shanghai Conservatory of Music, Shanghai, China.
Frazelle and Beethoven