UNCW One Card
Obtaining your UNCW One Card (Two business days after you have registered for classes)
All graduate students that wish to be issued a UNCW One Card must come to the One Card office in person. Your photo will be taken and the card will be printed while you wait. Do not use the online photo submission option. The cost of the card is $20.00 and will be charged to your student account.
Your UNCW One Card provides you access to:
- Checkout materials at Randall Library
- Computer labs and the Student Recreation Center
- Meal plans or food dollars at campus dining locations
- Seahawk Buck$ (debit account)
- UNCW sporting, arts, and entertainment events
- Free Seahawk Shuttle and WAVE Transit
- Residence hall doors
Have questions about obtaining your UNCW One Card?
- Visit UNCW One Card Office
Email Sandy Marshburn (firstname.lastname@example.org)