|UNCW One Card Video|
|Campus Dining Mobile App|
Report Lost/stolen card
UNCW One Card
The UNCW One Card is the official form of identification on campus.Your One Card allows the use of campus facilities, and provides safe, easy access to university services and events. With your valid UNCW One Card, you can check out materials at Randall Library, access meal plans or food dollars at campus dining locations, ride the Seahawk Shuttle and WAVE transit buses FREE and much more.
Seahawk Buck$ is the debit account feature of the UNCW One Card. With prepaid funds, you can make purchases at all food service locations, UNCW Bookstore, vending machines, student copiers, health center, pharmacy, UNCW Seahawk Mail, iPrint locations and iPrint Business Center, and more.
Getting Your UNCW One Card
Current Student Re-Carding Instructions:
The New One Cards are here! Current students will be the first to receive the new One Card. Please see the rollout procedures below:
NEW! The Online Photo Submission Is Open for Students!
- Log into MySeaport select the Student Services tab at the top, then select the UNCW One Card Online Photo Submission in the middle of the page.
- Once in the Online Photo Submission, follow the instructions for the photo requirements and select the correct group from the drop-down menu (Student Re-carding - XX - based on your last name)
- Exchange Current One Card for New One Card: All students will need to exchange their current One Card in order to receive their new One Card free of charge. If you have lost your current One Card, you will have to pay for a new One Card.
New One Card FAQ's:
- Am I required to get a new One Card? Yes, everyone on campus will be required to get a new One Card. Since the UNCW One Card is the official form of campus identification, all cards need to be the same for security/access purposes. You will not need to pay for the new One Card as long as you turn in your old card.
- Can I Use My Current One Card Photo? No, everyone will need to submit a new photo since we are issuing a new ID card. The UNCW One Card is the official form of identification on campus for students, faculty, and staff. Any time a One Card is reissued, we are required to get an updated photo from the cardholder due to identification and security/access purposes.
If you have any questions, please contact 910-962-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! The One Card Office will open the online photo submission for Re-Carding Faculty/Staff later in September. Faculty and Staff have the option to come into the One Card office to have a new photo taken and to receive the new One Card at their convenience.
The Department of Auxiliary Services and the UNCW One Card Office began issuing new One Cards to faculty and staff at the end of July. The new cards are in line with the highest data security standards and have a second embedded chip that will increase functionality, including ‘tap and go’ transactions. The current cards will continue to work through the Fall semester.
Faculty and Staff will receive a new card free of charge if the old One Card is returned to the UNCW One Card Office. A replacement fee of $20 will be charged if the old card is not returned.
Questions? Contact the One Card office at 910-962-3560 or email@example.com.
New Student Instructions:
New students should submit their photo online to the UNCW One Card Online Photo Submission found in MySeaport prior to orientation. For more information on how to submit your photo online, reference our One Card Photo Submission Guide.
Graduate Student Instructions:
If you are a graduate student, you need a Student ID as well. For more information go to our Graduate Student information page.