The Seahawk Buck$ account, a flexible spending prepaid account, is available to all students, faculty and staff. Seahawk Buck$ turn your UNCW One Card into a debit card, which can be used at any point-of-sale location on campus.
Seahawk Buck$ virtually eliminate the need to carry cash on campus. Every time you use your account to make a purchase, the amount is automatically deducted and your remaining balance is displayed.
Your Seahawk Buck$ account is automatically activated with a zero balance. However, funds are not available to spend until you make an initial deposit. Funds may be deposited by cash, check or credit cards.
Where Can I Use Seahawk Buck$?
- Campus Dining Locations
- iPrint Copiers and iPrint Business Center
- Outdoor Discovery
- Randall Library
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Health and Pharmacy Services
- Seahawk Mail
- Student Recreation Center
- UNCW Bookstore
- Vending machines and more
How do I Check My Seahawk Buck$ Balance?
- Login to the UNCW One Card Online Management Center with your UNCW email address and password.
- Once logged in, scroll down until you find the One Card in the Box labeled Seahawk Buck$.
- Select the card, then scroll to the top to see balance and transaction information.
See the Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to these and many other questions:
- How can I deposit money on my Seahawk Buck$?
- I am an employee. Can I use payroll deduction to deposit funds on my Seahawk Buck$?
- Can I withdraw money from my Seahawk Buck$?
- How and when can I close my Seahawk Buck$?
- How do I know how much money is left on my Seahawk Buck$?
- What if my UNCW One Card is lost or stolen?