Transferring to other Engineering Instituitions

North Carolina has other engineering degree-granting institutions. Although the 2+2 program is a partnership between the NC State College of Engineering and UNC Wilmington, former 2+2 students have transferred to other engineering schools. Students interested in transferring to an institution other than NC State, are encouraged to contact an advisor at their school of choice to ensure courses taken at UNCW will transfer for equivalent credit.


UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  Amy Reamer [ reamera AT ]