Summer bills will be issued April 30, 2013. Payment is due May 23, 2013. Non-payment of this bill by May 23, 2013 will result in summer I and II classes being cancelled.
Federal Perkins Loans & Collections
Review the status of your loan information at:
www.mycampusloan.com or call 1-800-458-4492
Campus Partners Address:
PO Box 2901
Winston-Salem, NC 27102
The information on this page is provided to help assist with some of the questions that you may have regarding required procedures for Perkins Loans.
Please feel free to contact our Perkins Collections Specialist
Constance Evans @ 910-962-7419 or Evansc@uncw.edu
- Please be advised that you must conduct an exit interview with the Perkins Collections Specialist upon graduation or withdrawal from the University. This is a mandatory procedure. Contact Constance Evans to schedule your interview. In the event you do not complete this interview, a transcript hold will be placed on your account.
- At nine months after separation from UNCW,your grace period ends and the repayment of your Perkins Loan begins. You will receive three notifications from Campus Partners that the billing process will begin. Should you have problems with repayment, you should contact Campus Partners or Constance Evans as soon as possible. Some circumstances will require the completion of a deferment form. All types of deferment forms can be found at the Web site. www.mycampusloan.com
- If you return to the University after graduation, you must have an in-school deferment in order to stop the repayment process.
- It is extremely important that you notify Campus Partners and UNCW if your phone number and/or address changes.
- The following actions are taken when accounts become delinquent:
- At 30, 60 and 90 days UNCW and Campus Partners will send notification of the outstanding debt. Holds are placed on the student account and any student with an outstanding debt will not be able to register for classes or receive a transcript or diploma.
- After 90 days the North Carolina General Attorney's Office is notified and North Carolina income tax refunds can be forwarded to the University.
- After 180 days the outstanding debt is referred to a North Carolina approved collection agency.