Each year, the Assessment Committee for the Division of Student Affairs examines critical issues facing the Division and the University of North Carolina Wilmington. The committee seeks to address these issues broadly, through dialogue and discourse to determine the best course of action for assessment related activities. Committee members are assigned projects within their respective departments as a means to communicate the issues across the division.
Special projects include:
- Divisional Learning Outcomes
- Divisional Strategic Plan - departmental objectives
- Templates for assessment projects
- Communication of assessment results
- Analysis of special data
- Co-Curricular Learning Outcomes Maps