The Dub Awards
UNCW is home to a multitude of recognized student groups who focus on a variety of purposes. All Registered Student Organizations contribute to the UNCW and Wilmington communities and UNCW believes in celebrating these contributions. The Campus Activities & Involvement Center Office will cohost with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement at the inaugural Dub Awards.
Registered student organizations and fraternities and sororities can apply for numerous accolades to be announced at The Dub Awards. Applications for awards occur through an online process that will open in Spring 2016.. Any student organization member, officer, advisor or community member may nominate an organization for the awards.
Nomination Forms for Registered Student Organizations Awards:
- SGA Scholarship
- Outstanding Marketing Material - Multimedia
- Outstanding Marketing Material - Print
- Outstanding Community Service
- Outstanding Diversity Program
- Outstanding Social Program
- Outstanding Educational Program
- New Student Organization Leader
- Outstanding Student Organization Leader
- Unsung Hero
- Advisor of the Year
- Student Organization of the Year - Navy
- Student Organization of the Year - Gold
*Please note that fraternities and sororities are NOT eligible for general student organization awards.
Online applications require the upload of a PDF document with responses to the assigned reflection questions for each award. Please have your document prepared before signing in to the online system, which can be found here.