- Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development
- Help to create economic policies that support stronger economies via the building of healthier ecosystems and social systems (http://www.paconsortium.state.pa.us/ )
- Where does your food come from? Buy locally grown food.
- Local Harvest - find locally grown produce
- Purchase socially and environmentally responsible products (e.g. no sweatshop products in the bookstore) (e.g. national initiative from NACS)
- Community Involved in Sustainable Agriculture
- Local Government Commission - Economic Development
- Max Gladwell: Social Media and Green Living
- Environmental Leader
- Sustainability and the Global Economy
- Economic Sustainability
- Oregon Environmental Council
Thank you for your interest in UNCW Sustainability. Check back often for updates.