Basics of College
- Students are encouraged to sign up for at least First Year Seminar. This may or may not include a Learning Link course or additional Learning Community courses.
- Even though students must register for at least 12 credit hours to be full-time, students will only be able to sign up for 10 hours during Early Registration. Students will complete their schedules at Orientation.
- Courses typically meet either two or three days a week.
- 4 credit hour courses have a lab component. Labs are sometimes listed as a separate class, so read your course names carefully. For example, GLY 120 and GLYL 120. (If a class has a lab component, you will need to sign up for the lab and lecture at the exact same time. This will be covered in the SeaNet & Registration video.)
- Students can add further classes at Orientation.